Raj Kaushal RIP: Last Moments Real Facts

 Raj Kaushal RIP: Last Moments Real Facts

It should not be which is happened today 

Know the importance of Father in life so respect your Father and love him.




"Raj Kaushal left us, but he will live always in everyone heart"

"Mandira could not handle herself at her husband's funeral, wept bitterly with her head on her friend's shoulder"

Mandira Bedi's husband director-producer Raj Kaushal has passed away suddenly. Raj breathed his last at the age of 49 due to a heart attack. Raj's last journey took place at around 11 am on Wednesday. This clock temple was very emotional for the fans of his son Veer and Raj.
Always try to stay positive in life.


 A mountain of sorrow has broken on Bollywood actress Mandira Bedi this morning. Mandira Bedi's husband Raj Kaushal passed away this morning due to cardiac arrest. Raj Kaushal was a producer and stunt director by profession. Mandira Bedi and Raj Kaushal have a son and a daughter. Mandira and Raj were married in 1999.


Sharing a picture of Raj Kaushal's family on Instagram, celeb photographer Viral Bhaiyani wrote, 'We are in complete shock that Mandira Bedi's husband and ad filmmaker Raj Kaushal has passed away this morning due to a heart attack. 


About  Raj Kaushal 



Raj Kaushal (24 July 1971 – 30 June 2021) was an Indian and stunt who was active during late 90s and mid 2000. He was married to actress and TV presenter Mandira Bedi. He died on 30 June 2021 after a heart attack.

Raj Kaushal was a director and producer by profession. Raj started his career as a copywriter. Later he stepped into the direction. Raj Kaushal had directed films like Anthony Kaun Hai, Shaadi Ka Laddu, Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi. On the other hand, My Brother... Nikhil, Shaadi Ka Laddu and Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhie were also produced by Raj. Raj had made many ad films.
Learn something  about new features of Windows 11

Few Moments for Raj Kaushal 



Raj was partying with friends on Sunday night
Director-producer Raj Kaushal had a party with friends on Sunday (June 27) night. He also shared its pictures on Instagram on Monday. According to reports, Raj suffered a heart attack at around 4 am on Wednesday. He was rushed to the hospital, but his life could not be saved.
Recommend  not to use GB Whatsapp 

First look



Raj Kaushal had told in an interview – When I first saw Mandira, she was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt and khaki pants, in which she looked very beautiful. Though, I had seen Mandira in 'DDLJ' before but I never paid any attention to her.

He had told- When I saw Mandira for the first time, then I felt that there is something in this girl. After that we started meeting each other but when we met for the third time then I was very sure that this girl would be a part of my life. She is a sensible lady, she knows how to manage personal and professional life. She has always been with me in all my difficult times.
Everyday starts with  Olympics Day

Affair with Yuvraj Singh



During the World Cup, there was a rumor that Mandira Bedi and Yuvraj Singh were having an affair. But this was never confirmed by Yuvraj Singh or Mandira Bedi. At the same time, Raj Kaushal put the rumors to rest and said - Trust in each other is the most important thing in Mandira and my marriage, Mandira and I work in an industry where we meet many people every day. We need to trust each other even more here.
Every morning starts with Yoga Practise 

Mandira Bedi and Raj Kaushal's love story



Mandira Bedi and Raj Kaushal's love story is no less than a film story. Raj and Mandira saw each other for the first time on the shooting sets. Raj had liked Mandira at first sight. Still, he ignored Mandira. After which Mandira also started living a little away from Raj. But why did Raj ignore Mandira? On this Raj Kaushal had told that this was a trick to get him close.


First time meet with Mandira


When Mandira came to her set for the first time, Raj was stunned to see her. At the same time, Raj had noticed that Mandira was saying something to someone after seeing him. In such a situation, Raj thought it better to ignore him at that time. Mandira also took notice of this. Raj shared this anecdote during an interview. He had told- 'It was all drama. When I saw them for the first time, I decided not to leave it.


He had further said- 'I thought this opportunity comes only once in my life, it was the fourth date and I said that I want to marry you. After that it said that I do not know you. I said it's okay, I don't even know, neither do you know this is another good thing. It is enough that we both want to know each other.

Anniversary  Party



In the show Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai, he further told- 'It took a lot of hard work to convince Mandira's parents. It was their anniversary, I was told that there is a party in Delhi. So I told Mandira that I also go. Then there was a lot of panic in my mind because I was from the film industry and he was from the corporate world. But still I reached. Although I would say that jee jee is very nice. They are very good.

Next day after the party


He had further said- 'I was going back the next day after the party. There were 5 minutes left before taking the flight. Those 5 minutes were very big in my life. So I spoke to Jiji and told him from my heart that I like Mandira very much. So he asked me- what is your future? What is the plan? So I said that I don't know about the future plan but I will keep Mandira happy.


Mandira Bedi was working in the TV serial Shanti and the film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. It was only then that Raj saw Mandira's work for the first time. Raj then auditioned Mandira.


Raj's  Children 



Let us tell you that Mandira and Raj have two children. On June 19, 2011, Mandira gave birth to her son Veer and last year she adopted a 4-year-old daughter. Whose name together was named Tara Kaushal. After the arrival of this news, a wave of mourning has run in the film industry. Many stars are paying tribute to Raj Kaushal by remembering him through the post.

You have to improve yourself my dear friends. 

Filmmaker Onir Expressions


Filmmaker Onir has expressed grief over the death of Raj Kaushal. He wrote on the tweet- "Gone too soon. Lost filmmaker and producer Raj Kaushal this morning. He was one of the producers of my film My Brother Nikhil. He was one of those people who believed in our vision. Did. Supported us. May his soul rest in peace."

Social Media Friends  


On the death of Raj Kaushal, people associated with him are constantly paying tribute on social media. Manoj Bajpai was shocked to hear this news. He tweeted and wrote, 'There cannot be a bigger and more shocking news than the loss of my dear friend and a wonderful human being Raj Kaushal. It will take a long time to recover from this. Rest in peace my friend'.


Suniel Shetty

Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty wrote 'Another very precious life lost! Rest in peace Raj Kaushal, you will be missed a lot'.

Tisca Chopra

Tisca Chopra wrote, 'Can't believe that Raj Kaushal is no more with us. Feeling sorry for Mandira Bedi and her two lovely children. RIP our smiling secret...will miss you'.

Gourav Chopra


Gaurav Chopra wrote that 'God rest your soul.. There are many good memories with you.. You left us with them.

Kabir Bedi


Kabir Bedi wrote, 'Mandira Bedi, our condolences on the demise of your husband Raj Kaushal. This sudden loss caused a lot of pain. We are all with you in your sorrow.




Raj Kaushal was a great filmmaker, good human being and director. We all will  love him.

Thanks for reading. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post